◆ About application vulnerability diagnosis service ◆
The threat of cyber attacks is becoming more complex and sophisticated every day, and the damage caused by cyber attacks is rapidly increasing in Japan. In response, companies are increasing their investment in security.
In light of the current situation where it is becoming difficult to protect many information assets, it has become to effectively implement security investments. Measures are desired.
The Vulnerability Diagnosis Service detects vulnerable points that are difficult to recognize by inspecting the security status of systems and networks from a third-party perspective. a shortcut .
At Beyond, we provide security diagnostic services that incorporate the latest advanced technology in response to the increasing threat of cyber attacks. We support a wide range of security enhancement measures, including website/application diagnosis, API diagnosis, smartphone application diagnosis, cloud platform diagnosis, and penetration testing.
◆ Application vulnerability diagnosis service plan ◆
Malicious hackers are leveraging sophisticated programs and attack tools to attack corporate systems and steal data, and more regular and ongoing security measures are needed to combat ever-evolving cyberattacks. Needs reinforcement.
To address these various security issues, our white hackers and security engineers who are familiar with the latest cyber attacks provide advanced security diagnostic services that utilize industry-leading technology. For each plan, we will conduct a security diagnosis based on test items that comply with standards such as OWASP, IPA, and PCI DSS.
Do you have any “concerns/cases” like this Please consult with us first! ~
- There are concerns about the security of your company's website or system.
- I want to prevent the possibility of system tampering or leakage.
- We are releasing a new service and want to diagnose it in a short period of time.
- I want to check if there is any malware lurking in the software.
- I want to check whether there are any problems with the middleware version.
- I want to understand if there is any unauthorized access or use of the system.
- I would like advice on systems that take security enhancement into consideration.
- I would like to undergo vulnerability testing by an external security expert.
- I would like to receive proposals for security services such as WAF/IPS/IDS.
- I want to leave future security management and update support to you.
◆ Application vulnerability diagnosis service implementation flow ◆
We anticipate a timeline of 7 to 30 business days from requesting a vulnerability diagnosis to completing the work and submitting the report. Additionally, as after-sales support, we also conduct re-examinations after the vulnerabilities have been fixed, depending on the results detected in the vulnerability diagnosis.
1. HearingWe listen to the number of FQDNs or APIs that are subject to diagnosis, and perform crawling on websites and applications. After that, we will confirm the scope and volume of diagnostic work and adjust the schedule.
2. Preparation for diagnostic workAfter filling out the necessary information on the hearing sheet and agreeing to the precautions, we will set exclusions for functions such as FW / WAF / IPS / CDN installed in the environment to be diagnosed, and confirm access to the environment in advance. .
3. Start of diagnostic workBased on the items in the interview sheet and scenario filled out in advance, we will perform a comprehensive vulnerability assessment to identify potential risks using both tool and manual diagnosis methods.
4. Report creationWe will create a report based on the results of the vulnerability diagnosis. The languages displayed in the report are Japanese, English, and Chinese (simplified characters / traditional characters). *Chinese is available as a separate option.
5. Work completion reportWe will send you a vulnerability diagnosis report that includes the vulnerability risk level, vulnerability details, assumed threats, countermeasures, etc. In response to customer requests, we hold debriefing sessions and reviews of vulnerability diagnosis results.
6. After-sales supportAfter the customer has corrected the areas detected by the vulnerability assessment, we will reschedule and re-examine the vulnerability assessment according to your request. (There are limits to the number and period of re-inspections.)